School in Canada is a huge dream for international students! The University of Saskatchewan scholarship program is a perfect opportunity to make your dream come true. At the end of this article, those interested will have all the necessary information to benefit from this scholarship. There are many sources of rewards available for academics / individuals like you.
University of Saskatchewan – About
The University of Canada in Saskatchewan is an adventurous and diverse academic environment in Saskatchewan, located in Saskatoon. The university was previously called the University of Saskatchewan and changed its name in 1991 when it became a non-denominational institution. This university has respectively two urban campuses and affiliated colleges. The main campus is in Saskatoon. It is from there that the university environment progressed and most of its buildings remain. All of this makes it one of the largest universities in Canada.
The academy is a higher education research institution in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada. It teaches doctorates and bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees through the doctoral stream. Academics around the world are finding out about the courses available at the university through various programs, and many people want to be admitted to SUC.
Since then, the university has welcomed around 23,000 students from all over and has graduated thousands. SUC can boost four astronauts who are alumni of the institution. Making the University of Saskatchewan a choice of destination is a wonderful choice! It has great facilities, amazing lessons and opportunities.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships – Summary
- Country Name: Canada
- Awarding University: University of Saskatoon
- Funding Type: Complete Funding
- Study Level: Bachelors, MS, PhD
- Deadline: December 1st, 2021
SUC has many scholarships in 2021. The ambition of this award program is to support and motivate brilliant students who need funding to pursue a career at a decent university like Saskatchewan. There are many other scholarships offered by programs or companies that help students pursue post-secondary education or find employment.
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships – Benefits
Beneficiaries of University of Saskatchewan Scholarships will be presented the benefits below:
- The award completes tuition, housing, and board, and necessary textbooks for scholars who are applying for 2nd or 3rd-year courses.
- A maximum of six persons is only eligible for each scholarship, which is run by the University Registrar’s Office.
- The scholarship award provides a competitive funding package that enables students to embark on their academic journey at the University of Saskatchewan without being economically disadvantaged while doing so.
Undergraduate: The scholarship is 4 years
Master: The scholarship is 2 years
Doctoral (PhD): Required 3 years for Ph.D. degree
Available Fields of Study at University of Saskatchewan
- Agriculture and Plants
- Business & Economics
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Indigenous Programs
- History and Culture
- Languages and Communications
- Engineering programs
- Technology, and Physics
- Society & Law
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships – Eligibility
To meet the criteria for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, applicant must meet the conditions below:
- Bachelor’s Scholarship: to apply for a BSc degree, candidates must be a secondary school student outside Canada.
- Master’s Degree: applicants must have a 4-year BS degree, or similar, from an acknowledged school or college
- Doctorate Degree: applicants must have a MSc degree or transcripts to secure an admission for the Ph.D. program.
- English Language Proficiency Verification: IELTS, TOEFL – if students cannot pass the IELTS, opt for Duolingo English Test. It is easier than IELTS.
- Deadline: December 1st, 2021 is the last date of submission
University of Saskatchewan Scholarships – Steps to Apply
To gain University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- The applicants need to apply Online
- Discover the Program
- Find out the affirmation requirements and then apply.
To make additional findings about University of Saskatchewan Scholarships, please visit the official website.