Are you planning to study in Italy? The University of Pavia International Scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to help students by providing them with international scholarships and grants. The application channel is currently open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This opportunity is strictly reserved for students who wish to apply for undergraduate or graduate studies at the university. The scholarship reward includes monetary and service-based benefits.
University of Pavia – About
The University of Pavia is a higher education institution located in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy.There was teaching evidence as early as 1361, making it one of the oldest universities in the world. It was the only one in Milan and the Lombardy region until after the 19th century.
Currently, it has 9 faculties and 18 departments. It does not have a major campus, its structures and facilities are spread throughout the city, which has earned the city of Pavia the title of “city campus”. The academy hosts more than 20,000 academics from Italy and around the world.
The university offers over 80 undergraduate programs, over 40 master’s programs, and around 20 doctoral programs, as well as 8 English language programs. About 1,500 academics who enroll in the university each year are foreign students.
The University of Pavia is a globally recognized Italian university which mainly focuses on the conduct of research on its premises. It occupies the 258th position among the world’s best universities for its exceptional working and research environment, with first-rate laboratory facilities, infrastructure and apparatus.
Why the University of Pavia? The University of Pavia has a long tradition of superiority in research and has hosted world-renowned academics such as Antonio Scarpa Alessandro Volta and Gerolamo Cardano. The school has qualified staff who provide full support to the students. Thanks to its global and out-of-state partnerships, it is able to offer many opportunities to budding talent.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
University of Pavia International Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Pavia
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Applicants from all countries are eligible
- Country: Italy
Eligibility for University of Pavia International Scholarship
To meet the criteria for the University of Pavia International Scholarship, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All countries are allowed to apply , including EU and non-EU countries, are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All degree program are accepted.
- Applicants must come from low income families and have outstanding academics.
Benefits of University of Pavia International Scholarship
University of Pavia International Scholarship recipients will be offered the below benefits:
- The selected person will get a scholarship that will be in the form of services and partly in money, to which additional benefits such as exemption from payment of contribution fees, for university enrolment are granted.
How to Apply for University of Pavia International Scholarship
To Apply for the University of Pavia International Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The candidates are required to apply to the program through DreamID.
- Candidates should visit the EDiSU website to apply for the scholarship.
- Required Credentials: The candidates are supposed to submit the documents listed below:
- Entry Visa
- Permission to Stay
- Transcripts in English
- Diploma Certificate
- Two Reference Letters
- Admission Prerequisites: The applicants must demand the pre-evaluation of their academic credentials and take and pass a Skype admission exam to get into Pavia.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants have to present the scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOLIMO – 600
- FCE – 169
To inquire further about University of Pavia International Scholarship, please visit the official website.