Yes! Many people want to study in Canada because of a lot of reasons. But, the truth is that nothing comes very easy in life. Thus, you must work your way through. Guess what? That is not a problem anymore.
However, if you need financial help to further your education then you have come to the right place. Thus, scholarships to study in Canada are there for you. All you need to know is how to get it. But, that is not a problem again because we will discuss in full dose on how to get it here.
No enough money to further my education, are you in that category? You should check out scholarships to Canadian schools. The good thing here is individuals, governments and organizations support this. So, you don’t have to be afraid if is gonna work out. Besides, we are here to show you some of the scholarships you can apply for to study in Canada.
Scholarship to study in Canada
Talking about scholarships, there are several people offering it. Thus, one of the biggest sponsors is the government. Of course, that should give you a huge conviction ha scholarships are real. Now, let’s check out what the government has for us. Meanwhile, other private organizations have something to offer to. Let’s get started then…
Government scholarships to study in Canada
- Canada Graduate Scholarships- Master’s program: This one is for students that enroll on a master’s degree or PhD at a university in Canada
- Organization of American States Academic Scholarship program: this particular governmental scholarship is offered by the OAS to graduate from American states and some selected countries
- NSERC postgraduate scholarship: NSERC funds scholarship for student undertaking engineering and natural sciences at an approved Canadian university
- Banting Postdoctoral fellowships: this kind is offered to international students undertaking postgraduate study under social sciences or health research and natural science
These and more are the most popular scholarships you will get to study in Canada, which is offered by government.
Scholarships to study in Canada from Non-governmental platforms
This is where people doubt if you the scholarships are real. Guess what? We got the best form of scholarship from non-governmental institution.
- Canada Memorial Scholarship: This kind of scholarships is available for British postgraduate. Thus, it enables students to study in any Canadian university accredited and it takes care of tuition, airfares, accommodation, etc
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund: this is scholarship for international students studying animal research at PhD in Québec or British Columbia
- Trudeau scholarships and fellowships: this is a foundation that offers a couple of number of scholarships, fellowships and mentorships to international students at PhD level
- Surfshark privacy and Security Scholarship: This is open to high school, undergraduate, graduate and you can apply by submitting an essay and a win prize of $2,000
List of universities that offer Scholarships international and domestic student to study in Canada
This is really massive because a lot of universities in Canada offer scholarships. Thus, this creates an avenue for you to have many options. Let’s check out what we have in our list:
- Concordia University International undergraduate Awards: of course, there are several scholarships for international students at Concordia University
- Quest University Canada
- Queen’s University international scholarships: queen’s university offers a number of scholarships to international students to study in Canada
- International student scholarships at Humber College Canada: this kind is open for undergraduate to study at Humber college
- UBC international Leader of Tomorrow award: this is open to undergraduate students with leadership skills and has visible achievement in academics
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship: This kind of scholarship is open for both domestic and international students
- Western University International President’s Entrance Scholarships: This for international students taking studies at the western university
- York university international student program: for a number of international undergraduate student in Toronto
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students: this for all international student of all levels undertaking study in Canada
- Dalhousie University scholarship: for current and prospective international and domestic student at all levels of studies
- Simon Fraser University Financial Aid and Awards: this scholarship covers for other funding for domestic and international students (prospective and current student can enroll)
- University of Alberta International Scholarships: available for undergraduate and graduate
- University of Manitoba
- University of Waterloo international Funding
- University of Calgary international scholarships
- UBC graduate scholarships
- McGill University scholarship and student Aid
- University of Saskatchewan International student awards
- University of Alberta International scholarships
- Dalhousie University Scholarships
No you have a quick idea on scholarships program in Canada. You should go ahead to apply. Thus, we also have a guide you should visit for guidance on how to apply for scholarship to study in Canada. Why not check it out on our page.