Guess what? Your excitement cannot get you to Canada but Canada student visa. So, if you want to go over to further your education in Canada you need to apply for Canada student visa. That is so hard to believe that is the only thing you need. Thus, we will be discussing how you can get Canada student visa in details here.
Canada student Visa
What comes to your mind is how best to get Canada student visa. Your pals can’t help you this time around because they are all unfamiliar with it just as you. So, you must have thought of how difficult it is to get this. Can I say this to you; your mind has played you. Actually, this is not so difficult to get as you think it is. Thus, all you have to do is to read up this article. However, you have come to the right place.
Canada today has universities that are most preferred by over 200,000 students yearly. Thus, many can concur that they have high quality teaching system. As a matter of fact, they are about 26 universities in the world among the top ranking universities in the world.
Why You Should Apply for Canada Student Visa
You must have seen several advert on Canada student visa and you are like why do I need it. Am sure you have no idea of what you have been missing. Today, we will let you know why you need Canadian visa for international student.
- Apply for Canada student visa and become a permanent resident after studies easily
- You are opportune to have more than 26 universities ranking in top in the world
- Canada supports a very flexible study pattern
- can offer loans and grant or health care free
- Above all, they offer high quality learning.
These and more makes students have them as first option when choosing a place to study.
Are you ready to get Canada student visa? Let’s bring it on then.
Canada student visa – How to get Canada student visa
To get Canada student visa takes your ability to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you would want to select a preferred university. So, choose and apply in other to get accepted into the university. If you receive the acceptance letter then you have half way into getting the visa. Thus, now you can then apply for a student visa after deciding your preferred university you want to go.
However, ensure you upload all the necessary things on they require of you. Thus, this will get your acceptance letter faster. What is the second step? Let’s check it out…
- The second step is to apply for Canada student visa application.
You don’t first apply for the visa without the acceptance letter from the university you want to attend. Guess do you know why? You may not qualify for the course you desire in the university you want to attend. So, that is why you need our guide to get it rightly.
Guess what? Your student visa is a permission to study in Canada. In other words, it is known as student permit.
However, they are two ways you can apply for the student visa. Check out below:
Online application: If you want to apply online then you should do this under citizenship and immigration Canada websites.
Apply on Paper: You can go on paper if you don’t know to go online.
- Provide your acceptance letter from the university recognized by the Canadian government
- Show your proof of financial capacity to support your studies to show you can take care of your finance while in school
- Proof you have no criminal record
- Present copy of health record indicating you in good health
Now you have a guide on how to apply for student permit, it will take about two weeks for processing.
Mind you, visa can be renewed in case you have extension with your studies.
What if my visa expires what will happen?
In all things, the government of Canada still considers foreigners. Thus, when it comes to expiration of student permit, it will give you grace of 90 days. So, you can stay in Canada for two months after your visa expires. But, ensure you don’t exceed this limit to avoid attracting harassment from the government. In other words, you should reapply for visa to extend your stay in Canada so you can get yourself a job.
Requirements for Student Visa in Canada
- A copy of well filled student permit application form
• the original copy of the acceptance letter from the university
• Passport/travel document to take you back to your country after you complete your studies (optional for US citizens)
• Two copies of your recent passport photographs tagged with your name and date of birth at the back of it
• Proof showing your financial status and record
• The Letter of intent and proof that you paid the student permit
Language requirements for Canada student visa
To get to Canada as a student, you will need a proof of that you are conversant with English language. Some other accepted language tests are:
- CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH
Basically, the test for language is not most necessary. But, this is necessary in some universities.
This part of the application will demand you visit the visa application center depending on your country.
Once you are done with the whole process, it takes 90 days for you to interviewed. Thus, the days it takes for this also depends on your country.