Canada can be easily referred to as a country with greener pasture and a fast growing economy.
The level of acceptance of immigrants and the ease with traveling to Canada so far you are skilled and can meet the work needs of several provinces in Canada.
Canada has become the top country on the lips of everyone.
Ask ten intending foreigners their intended country, 7 would call Canada first.
Thousands of foreigners migrate to Canada yearly and the number continuously increases.
Canada has several programs that enable foreigners to move to their country.
To really get in, you need to be skilled, talented, educated or be buoyant enough to start up your own business.
To make immigration easier, Canada has several economic class programs that help in accepting foreigners into their country.
Your aim of traveling will determine the program you will choose but anyone you choose is quite friendly and can enable you to travel without much stress.
Without any form of doubt Canada is a really beautiful country with amazing views, wonderful people, friendly working experience is assured with lots of incentives.
That goal of traveling to Canada can be easily achieved, if you are determined and know the easiest way and steps you need to take.
We will be covering in this article, the 7 easiest ways to migrate to Canada and finally begin to enjoy the life you’ve always dreamed of.
These steps or ways are effective if you go about it the right way and summit all the requirements needed to facilitate your traveling.
Here are the 7 easiest ways to migrate to Canada.
The Visitor Visa : If you want to migrate to Canada, you can start by first testing the waters by using the visitors visa.
With the visiting visa you can stay in Canada for a few weeks depending on your purpose for visiting.
While in Canada for tourism, you can seize the opportunity to explore your options, make the right connections and possibly secure a contract with a company that will be needing your expertise.
If you succeed in this, on your return to your country, the company can send you an IV or work permit which you can then use to migrate to Canada very easily.
- Work Visa Or Permit: While still in your country, you can search for vacancies and apply for the jobs you are qualified for in Canada.If your application gets approved, the company will send you an employment letter and an invitation, with these, you can process your visa and migrate to Canada.
- Studying in Canada : This is one of the easiest ways to migrate to Canada if finance is not an issue. Some outstanding students get fully funded scholarships to study in Canada.You simply apply to schools, choosing your preferred course. Once your points are good enough and you get admitted, with the admission letter you can process your Canadian student visa. It’s easier to get approved once the right documents are submitted, I bet you agree now that this is an easy way to migrate to Canada.
- Family Class Sponsorship: Just like the name implies, family class sponsorship is when a family residing in Canada already as a permanent resident or card holder invites their relative or family member to come join them in Canada. The closer the relation the easier it becomes to use this method of migration. Bringing over your spouse and kids is always much easier to compare to extended families.
- Canada Investor Program: Do you have a sellable idea or a business venture you are convinced will fly. Do you also have the seed capital to get it established? If you answered yes, then maybe this is the option you will want to consider. You can also invest in already existing establishments or companies recognized by the Canadian government. This financial commitment makes your migration super easy.
- Express Entry Program: If you are a skilled worker then consider this option of relocating or migrating to Canada. With this option you don’t necessarily have to secure a job, you only have to score high in the ranking system. Firstly you will have to submit your profile to the pool, this entry system manages application for three Canadian immigration programs; the federal skilled workers program, the federal skilled trades program and Canada Class. Once you submit your profile, it is. reviewed and eligible candidates are given a comprehensive score based on their age, work experience, education and official language proficiency. Candidates with the highest score get invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence through Express entry draw which usually takes place every two weeks. The Canadian government processes applications for Express entry Canada in 6 months and you can simply submit your profile again if you fail to qualify through the pool after one year.
- Provincial Nominee Program ; Canada has many provinces that make up the country. Each of these provinces are usually in demand for a particular set of skills or work force. If you have this knowledge and intend to settle or work in a particular province in Canada, then this is for you. With this program each territory or province in Canada selects candidates who match their labour market needs, usually these nomination streams are linked to the Express Entry program. After provinces select candidates that are eligible and can meet their labour market needs, they forward them for entry into the pool. Nominated candidates receive an additional 600 CRS points, this when aligned with the Express entry guarantee that a candidate will get invited in a subsequent Express entry draw. If you’ve been confused on how to go about your travel or migration plan to Canada, then you are all in the clear now, any if these ways are applicable and can help you to achieve your dream of migrating. While processing your traveling to Canada, ensure that you pay attention to all the documents required of you to avoid rejection. Once you submit them correctly, your migration will be so easy and your dream will come true faster. You can also refer to an expertise to help with your processing or advise you on the step by step guide you will need to follow.